Thursday, September 16, 2010

Solar Eclipse


Hello. :D
Today's school was boring and i'm sleepy after the first half of the school. 4 periods of science straight after flag raising. Sleepy like hell. Then teacher brought expired condoms to school just to show us how does it look like. It was in packets in the first place. Then teacher say can open it. So, we opened it, each row one packet. Then all they guys are so excited. -.- Then the back row of the guys pulled the condoms until like so long. then bryann go blow air in it. Like blowing balloon, so digusting. And the condoms are 'oily'. :S YUCK. Then teacher showed us some commercials from youtube about condoms. Then keep got this Crazy axe don't know what bathing girls and the picture is so ewww. Then the guys were all WOA WOA WOA. So irritating. -.- Then came to last period of the day, swimming. :D Thought tuesday's batch don't have swimming, so ALOT of us didn't bring swimming things today. :D And our class is the only class which all also never swim. :D Wahaha, so cool. So, spend my 1 hr at the table near the pool with HP games. Was boring like hell, feel like sleeping but no space to sleep, bags were all over the tables. So hot, don't feel like sleeping. I see Shermaine sleep so nicely i also feel like sleeping. ): And there is only 5 girls who swim today, too bad it didn't break last time's record. :D Straight after swimming went home alone as Shermaine went back to school.
Why must she be in this school?She totally spoils my life, my day. I hate her for stepping into my life. I hate you,shit. And there is a very nice song delicated for you. " I HATE YOU".
Stop spoiling my happy days in school. Scram off bltch. Argh...
Sorry for posting this paragraph, but i just can't bear the anger in me anymore. It's not i don't like you for stepping into my life and spoiling my friendship but your actions, words tells me that you want to spoil it. IT'S MY LIFE!
Okay shall end here.
BYE. (: