Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another path

HELLO. :D
Had been doing the same thing today. Watched Doraemon at 9.30am. :P Went out to ball at my house there at 10.30am with bryann they all. Did my shooting also. My free throws really fail, Starting was so good until i miss so many ball and total out of 30, i got 16 in. -.- Then shot 3 angles. A, B and D. A and B was good. ^^ D was.... okay okay. :D And i tell you, Converse size 7 is DAMN FREAKING HEAVY. Out of bryann's,xieli's and chengyi's basketball, mine is the heaviest. ): Now, i want molten G7! LOL, it's so nice.. D: Feel like going gym tmr with Mai they all. But, tired leh.... and don't know parents will let me go anot. Just try my luck then. :/ Yesterday night my brother played Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook, he was a NOOB okay. HAHAHAHA. I got totally dulan when i watched him play. But when i helped him, it was more dulan. HAHAHAHAHAHA, can remember how he move the thing up, down and left but still don't know where to move until when he was about to move right, the time is up. HAHAHAHA. Laugh out LOUD. :D
Now, house downstairs is very very noisy. Keep got chinese songs playing. Don't know if it is the real singer singing or CD play one, but even it is the real singer, it is still VERY NOISY. Screw it. Uploaded somemore new KPOP songs! :D Okay, now SHINee was on my top list already. LOL, totally love their songs but SNSD is my number 1 always! YOONA! ^^ Woots.
Okay shall end my Saturday post here. :D
BYE! <: