Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cheer up (:

HELLO. :D
School was boring and tiring today. Had assembly in the morning at hall, suck. Had IT problem so we had to sing the national anthem without the music ourselves. -_- Sooo weird. Then had some people from nanyang poly come talk about IT thingy. Though it wasted 2 periods of Science, i still don't like it cus' it made my legs numb like hell when it finished and I walked like a cripple to class after dismissal. -.- And SCIENCE!!! 2 periods but I already felt sleepy after it started for 15minutes. Was yawning all the way. Oh shit, I forget to take back my science textbook from shermaine AGAIN. LOL... Then after recess had History. Teacher kept making fun of Arjun and the 2/2 girl HAHAHAHA! Then MT... then english. Did the monkey's paw for English. Then mdm lye showed us the movie version, the last part is actually the son come back. Walao, i thought the mother open the door will have the zombie or wad. Then don't have, make me so anxious. -.- Then last period swimming, didn't swim today again, somemore next week swimming test already. -.- So freaking fast. I scare fail leh. :/ Haiyoyo.

So spend my swimming lesson doodling with Banana when Ms pek call me to sit with her and do the logo on the warm up tee. Had a few ideas but look wrong somewhere, then shermaine finish bathing after the swimming and say draw something related to cavewoman. So i drew a bone and a basketball. HAHAHA, though simple, look very cute and interesting. (: So now have to ask others if they want which one. LOL. Warm-up tee so long. :O
Okay shall end here, promise brother to off by 5.30 and now it's 6.24. :P HAHAHA, i didn't do the promise. :D
BYE! ;D