Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Screw it

Hello. :D
Played bball with chengyi this morning.
At first didn't want to play cus no ppl want to play.
End up playing as staying at home is so bored.
It was damn bloody hot even at 10am.
Was sweating like hell.
Then played 1v1 with chengyi.
Hate the way he defend me, like bullshit.
So lousy. Nvr pressure me at all, end up i keep winning. -_-
It make me feel no tiao zhan xin.
So it just wasted my whole morning, spending time playing with an idiot. -_-

Monday's training was like sort of weird.
Didn't really enjoy it though there is alot of jokes the whole day.
Hate the 5v5 part. Fuck. -.-
Screw her man. Damn.
I hate having her in the team though she's quite good at playing despite she is only sec1.
I REALLY hate it. -___-
Sat having 3v3 at zhenghua CC. And till now, i can't figure out where is that place. -_-
Just bless me that i will play well. Sigh*
And of course out of the 4person, 3main 1 sub, I'm the tallest. -_-
So have to get the damn rebound. DAMN.
Just hope someone don't shoot. If not i wont get the rebound. -_-
Tmr is training again, under Mr ong.
Hope i really sweat alot? o.O

Hope william,bryann and amos play well at the And1 3v3 thing this saturday.
Don't make me lose face.
I make time to ask your come out play ball, and your don't appreciate it.
So, really. Don't expect to even win one team out there.
I tried doing school teams training on your.
Your don't appreciate it too. Don't expect that opponent is too fast.
Is your too slow, and every trainings, people are late, people who are doing the drills
Don't seem want to do it,don't endure. When it is not even rest time, your went to mini mart and buy drinks.
When i told u not to drink, you drank.
So, i really don't know how to control ALL OF YOU.
I'm not doing anymore of this to your.
Even if u expect me to do, i won't train your.
My message to your: Hope your can keep the team ALIVE.

Alright gtg, had to go and do housework before my dad come back home and start shouting at me. -____-
BYE.