Sunday, September 12, 2010

Once again

Another day at home. Homework not done yet of course, lazy to do it. Having Science test on Wednesday. Gonna be a headache for me. -.- Don't feel like revising for it, don't feel like going to youtube to watch the videos which teacher just sms-ed to the whole class. Don't feel like doing anything related to studies.
Thought i could have a nice sleep today morning, but was woken up by my dad's hitting on my legs and pulling me up. Touched my shoulders and 'Ouch', oh no I had sunburn. Yesterday whole day under the sun was really hot, but still had to go under the sun. Tomorrow having training, bless me. Just when CCA is going to step down? Form teachers are like, exams is just 3 weeks away,studies are more important now OR cca step down already,exams are coming you know.
Just hope CCA step down soon, exams go away soon and Nov&Dec holidays faster come. <:
Can't wait to see the topics for Art exam, hope it is something good. :D
Haven't sign my report card yet, don't have the face to let my dad sign. Only told mum about it cus' she is more understanding (: but nagged at me non-stop.


Nike HyperDunk!!!! ~0~

Can't wait to get it, can't wait to sell my Adidas one. Soon, it is going to be on my feet. (; And i will fly like a superwoman. :D haha, kidding, I can't fly. :P There is alot alot alot of colours! There is even one which is the colour of CHINA's flag. And one which got blue,yellow and red which look so cute. So many colours, don't know which one i want. XD Wanted to get this 90%purple and 10%yellow, then felt that i will look weird if i wear it on my feet and play basketball. But, it is SO NICE. There's one all black, look nice too, but too black. Hahaha. :D CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR IT ON MY FEET. :O

Okay shall end here for today.

BYE! :D