Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today went for CIP.
Was group with Nethania, winna and rina.
So tiring. ):
Had ot carry boards and go around blocks of HDB flats to spread some message.
We skip those falts whose doors are closed. :P
naughty us. At the last block we are doing, we only do the top floor. :B
thn we went down to the shelter nearby to rest.
Played at the playground, winna was talking about the slide being the vagina thn
she slide through, saying she was the baby.
HAHAHA, so funny
Thn played with Nethania's hp.
the hp can say out her contacts' name.
Thn we kept pressing names and one of the names was the most funniest. ^^
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

After that was laughing that we didnt know that other classes are waiting for us.
We are the last group. Lol.
Thn teacher dismissed them but 4of us went home straight.
Hoho, had so much fun. (:

Went home to eat lunch thn went out to play basketball with leann,shihwee,
bryann and edmund.
Thn half way william and amos came. Didn't know why.
Played until 3pm. (:
Thn went home. I had found that i had lost touch of shooting of ball.
I didnt go in most of the ball when i am playing. ):
Better improve my shooting before monday come.
VS NANYANG! must go in at least 80% of my balls!
If not i will be angry with myself once again.
I need free throws points. ARGH. -.-
Nanyang number 9, 11 or 8 is maybe the national players.
2of them, argh..................................................................................
Had difficulties in shooting!!!!
I really want to go Ngee ann tmr although Ms pek tell me to rest at home.
I want to improve. ):

My goal is MVP! ^^
Although i know i can't achieve now, but i will do it step by step. (:
A small goal let to the big goal. (:
Tonight perhaps will discuss with my dad to run with me tmr morning. (:
And will ask him to let him go to ngee ann. JUST THIS ONCE!!!! ):
Shall not continue anymore, if not dad will come back soon.
BYE. (: