Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy

Alright, sorry for not posting. ):
Was busy with projects these few days.
Staying back in school till 5pm.

OKAY! Basketball Competition coming in 4days.
Mid-year Exam coming in 2weeks.
BUSY BUSY BUSY!
Going to be stress.
had been using computer for projects and not playing.
So guai. ^^ lol.
B'girls they had lost to jurong and unity last week.
And their next match is on 19th.
Our 2nd match against Nanyang also on 19th.
Jurong, i will of course try my best.
Nanyang, I will not let them OFF!
New town, You are going DOWN!

I am not going to let nanyang off due to last year experience.
Though Mr ong said they had 2under 16 or whatever age National players.
Together with catherine and shermaine and the sec1s, we will try our best to go to 2nd round.
JIA YOU C'GIRLS!

And YES, i need to pass my math, geo & Hist.
Hist i passed but scare i will fail.
JUST PASSSSSS THESE 3!!!
I am working for it.
JIAYOU MYSELF!
I Had to have CONFIDENCE!!!
Remove my mistakes, GOD!
Improve my skills, GOD!
GIVE ME STRENGTH GOD!
AMEN. (:
Not posting anymore.
BYE. (;
To Be Continued. ;D