Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Play like you are training

HEY!
Tomorrow is going to be a tiring day for me.
English test,math test, chinese listening comprehension and WEST ZONE BASKETBALL MATCH!
Phew, tiring day.
Today CCA day, had training. didn't train too tough cus tmr is the big day.
But at the last part of training play 5v5 against B'girls.
My shooting deproved.. ):
Can't use the method that coach taught us.
No arm-strength. Damn it. Free throw still not very good.
Today training shermaine sprained her ankle when doing 2on1.
I think she step on my leg thn i jump and shoot.
Poor her, pray that she will be okay.
If not we are not going to survive without her! ):

VS-ing Jurong tomorrow. I must try my best!
Endure the pain on my back!
Must shoot properly!
DON'T GIVE UP!
I must play like i am playing 5v5 at training times.
DONT BE SCARE!!!
CONFIDENCE!
Phew, let out everything. (:
God, I'll pray that you can bless me for tomorrow's basketball match and my tests and exam.
AMEN!!! AMEN!! (:

Didn't listen to SNSD songs these few days.
Too busy. ): Now at my blog listening. Feel relaxed! (:
Thanks to SNSD~ ^^
Shall end my post here, it's late.
Good night sweet dreams~
BYE.