Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Hi once again.
I am sweating very jialat now.
Cus' just now at home do some jumping.
Was not very happy these 2days.
OVER SOMETHING.

Mixpod is crazy once more.
And i am not happy with it. ):
Can't get to see SNSD's MVs.
SIGH*
Math homework a whole pile.
Dont know if tmr really had to go Miss tan's hse for remedial.
the whole class somemore.
Can't get to go out to play basketball for these 3days.
Got scolded by mum and she stop me from going out.
WOW. My basketball skills will die.
Trying to grow taller now by jumping around at home when no one is watching.
By surprise, last week i went to check with Mai and banana.
Cus' mai wanted to know her weight.
I grown by 1cm ^^
Yay. from 164cm to 165cm.
I was not happy when Nissi told me that she is 1cm taller than me last time.
Now, i am the same height with her! YES.
Growing taller plan success.

Math is driving me crazy.
Algebra here and there.
Made my whole mind full of algebra.
Phew...
Very hungry now. ):
Weijuan coming my hse to stay overnight tmr. (:
But maybe only.... ):
Hope she will come! (:
Haass.
Shall not continue. BYE.