Monday, April 19, 2010

Not posting last few days.
Sorry guys.
Was busy with my competitions.
Lost to jurong,
Thn lost to nanyang today.
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM!
Got hit by them on my back when i crossed them,
And it is freaking painful!
DAMN.
Next match against New town sec,
My teamates heard wronlgy, not they won Nanyang, it is nanyang won them.
Must score alot in the next match. I didn't score alot in these 2games.
Made me very upset.
Especially today, didn't had any free throws,
yesterday purposely went to ngee ann poly to train my free throws. -.-
Sec1s, pleaseeeeee get the first 2points in...
I jumpball, jump so hard and the ball snatch away by opp.
when ur lay-up, opp infront of u,just GOOOOOO!!! shoot the ball up even if opp alr cover u!
U will get FREE throws okay.

Nanyang is strong, have to apologise to my team today for passing lousy balls.
If coach were thr, i am sure he will be angry with me. ):
i didn't play well in these 2games. I dono why.....
I kept thinking i am going to lose the ball, and this made me not dare to do those
moves that i've learn from seniors and coach.
and to leann, is not that i dont want to pass u the ball.
u are using ur body to block the opp, yes, but ball take time to travel,
And the opp will go infront of u to get the ball instead of u receiving the ball.
think the consequences.

Shan't continue anymore.
Having lousy mood now, dono what will happen in school tmr.
Lastly, thanks meixuan for encouraging me in sms. ^^
Jiayous in your zonal match too!
BYE.