Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lost

Yesterday against Jurong,
Lost. Thrash by them.
30+ or 40+ to 6.( p.s didnt really notice the score.)
Felt sad cus we lost.
But we lost in a way of feeling good.
They are really good. and i had learn something from them.
I was angry with myself yesterday.
Did not play well. I can't be controller! But Mr ong want me to be controller
while catherine was not on court.
Shermaine can't play cus of her ankle.
Hais...
I tried, but i can't.
I tried drving in,everything was so squeeze together.
I dont know what i had done.
The ball hit me, my spec go down my face.
I suddenly stop, and make my spec.
Normally i wont do that!
No way.
The oppenent thought wad happen thn she stop also.
But thn another one come. try taking the ball away from me.
Luckily by the time she come, i made my spec alr.
I really dono what i had done. -.-
i gotten 3times of free throws.
6POINTS.
None went in. I was really mad at myself for this.
All the ball, went crooked.
I must improve my free throws.
I score none yesterday... i felt mad&sad.
Now, i felt regretted.
SHERMAINE!!!! really need shermaine. ):
shermaine can't play, catherine's ankle were hurt sometimes before match.
I injured my back just 2days before the match.

Resting at home today. No school cus it's speech day.
Monday against Nanyang. must take note of no.9,8 and 11.
2of them is national players.
And if i am not wrong, they will play Full-court men to men.
Just like how it happen last year.
They are my enemies, i cannot let them off.
CANNOT!!!
I am going to try more things, improve myself within 2days.
IT'S A MUST.
Shall not continue, God, heal my wounds...
BYE.