Friday, March 12, 2010

Unhappy

Today gotten back myCA results.
Was so shocked.
Failed math and Geo.
F9
Thn had friendly games today.
two friendly games.
One is Yishun town,
Another is Dunearn.
Lost to yishun town,
But won to Dunearn.
I didn't know the score for the first match.
2nd match was

AES: DUN
15 : 14

Yea we win them by 1 point. Thanks to the sec1!
Free throw go in. (:
They played well today. Especially Nissi.
*sorry if i spell the name wrongly
After the match against yishun town,
She played good! (: Yea.
Seniors said i played well today.
Top scorer. I was being "Stop playing" after playing abit of dunearn's match.
Cus' while playing against yishun town,
I was snatching the ball,thn someone hit my THR.
If you guys don't know WHR.
I am saying it is the part whr u had to use it when u had baby.
Yea, PAINFUL lorh.
So, coach told me that i cannot endure.
But i did! Just because it was too painful.
I wanted to go up and play after that because it was better.
But coach told me not to play anymore.
So, dont play lorh...

Had alot of stress in school today.
Yea, anyway, hope Vivien rest well! (:
She injured her leg during the game just now.
Ang ku kueh was super power okay.
Fast sio... Best player! hahaha. :D
Kay shall end post for today. :D

9thMARCH
*HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO TAEYEON! :D
Zhengni must be so happy on that day. ^^

BYEEES. :D