Sunday, March 28, 2010

Opps, sorry for not posting these few days.
Was busy with basketball and studies. (;
Watched Hello Baby SNSD these few days too!
Woots! hahaha. So nice. :D
KyungSan is so lucky!!! ):
Hais, make me so jealous. :/

Don't know tomorrow's school timetable.
Thn havent gotten anybody reply yet. ):
Later i bring wrong books tmr. AH.......

Yesterday played basketball with same people.
Shirly and xinyi went with me. :D
Thn shihwee came later cus somebody was there~ -.-
Hais.
Mum told me play until 11am.
I went out at 10am.
Waited for xinyi they all until 10.30. -.-
Thn reach thr aleady 10.45am
So i dont care my mum. :x
Play until 3plus?
Mum called me, Scolded me. ):
At night when she came back from work she scolded me again.

Thought today can go Ngee Ann poly.
Cus' of yesterday, i didnt went to day.
SAD.
Didn't do much things today.
So tiring.

Tomorrow have training. Had to run route relay
cus' last friday was postponed to tomorrow.
Lastly, praying that tomorrow God will bless me. :D
Argh, need inhealer. -_-
Ending here, Good Night guys! (;
BYE!