Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh gosh

Today is a boring day.
Staying at home doing nothing at all.
Morning woke up. Suppose follow mum to workplace to see see.
End up didnt go cus' she tell me to sleep at home cus i am tired.
So, morning i wake up.... thn go back sleep agn.
Sleep till 9.30.
I thought i had nothing for breakfast.
Didn't notice that there are porridge in the kitchen.
Went out to Kopitam at Sunshine.
Thought there would be Chao guo tiao.
But the stall not open. ):
Thn end up when to the petrol station thr de fairprice.
Bought cup noodles from thr.
At first wanted to buy the what pie.
ARGH! regretted. -_-
I just want to say i had a BAD breakfast for today morning.

Tomorrow had no training, but going to bukit timah hill to run.
Very scare. ):
I hate Hills. D:
Scare tmr cannot run... ): ): ):
Pray GOD will bless me for tmr. (:
Giving in my best in the run tmr. :D

Am talking to JUNETANJUNYI! now.
About history homework thingy.
Had to use powerpoint.
But no powerpoint how to do? somemore add in to CA marks.
Prepare to DIE lorh...
Watching Hai Pai Tian Xin with mum now.
Cus' she want to watch. LOl.
Kay shall end here.
BYE. :/