Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lucky 7

Hey hey hey! ;D
Back here once agn.
Yesterday night was damnnn tired for me.
Felt like sleeping at about 8.30pm
But because i want to watch the TV show,
I stayed up and watch.
Silly me. Haha. :D
Sms-ed bubblegum yesterday night.
She kept talking bout ah mos being a sleeping pig.
hahaha... Can't help it anyway.
Bro and Father went to lot1.
Can say go to the night market thr.
9pm plus Bro rided mum's bike home.
With a packet of bread in his hands.

Talking about the bread,
I woke up this morning with only a piece of bread,
that make me feel hungry until lunch.
Afer eating the piece of the bread,
I watch Doraemon! ^^
HAHAHAHA. Thn grab some biscuit to eat till lunch.
After lunch, whole person sian.
Thn once agn. bubblegum sms-ed me.
Talking about Bra now.
Hey bra is equal to someone kay. Not that BRA.Dont dirty mind. :P
So kept smsing.....
until i got irritate by her smses.
So i started ignoring her.
muahaha.
Serve you right man.. :p

Thn... bro was playing comp whole day long.
I use my hp go youtube!
Watched some SNSD's vid,
Although cnt understand their language,
Still very funny. :D
And of course,
YoonA is still my favourite. ^^
YoonA fighting!

Oh right, ending here.
BYE. ^^