Thursday, March 25, 2010

Muscleache

Had muscleache when i woke up today morning. D:
Pain pain pain!
Thn today had Mass run someomore.
Argh.
Went back to class everyone was like cannot sit down. :P
because of the PE yesterday too. :D
Had to jump and jump.
Need to jump until ur knees can like touch your chest.
Hoho. so funny.
But still, prefer playing basketball during PE.

Had DnT class today.
Did some cutting of wood.
I cut my four-leaf clover until something like a butterfly.
Shit. -.-
Thn took some no use things from the cupboard at the workshop.
The plastic thingy. :P
But i want the mirror! ):
Gold and sliver colour one.
T.T
But it is still better than nth uh. :P
Thn had chinese class after that.
talk about the chapter thn Li lao shi give us a worksheet.
She say wad ghost story.
But everything was nt scary until the last sentence.
"when they walk in, there was 1 pair footprint. When they walk out, there was 2 pair of footprints"
Thn somemore li lao shi drew a Gua Zi lian on the whiteboard.
Draw until so ugly and bit scary.
No ears, hair like a volcano,eyes-one down one up.
Hahahahahahahaha!

Had Swimming lesson after this.
Swimmers went to hall while Non-swimmers went for swimming.
I swimmer, so went to hall.
Had to do some physical stuffs.
OMG. -.-
Made my muscleache so pain that i cnt even do.
Especially at Miss vivien's station.
I stay for 5seconds and i cnt already.
Wa die, stomach muscleache until so pain.
Laugh pain, AHCHOO also pain.
Hais.

Tmr training. Train longer cus sch end earlier.
Had to run route RELAY~
4rounds around the school. ):
Had to endure. Cus had timing.
Had to improve my stamina! ):
And had to endure, asthma coming back.
So freaking suay, competition coming thn asthma come.
Wad the. Thought i can work hard.
But asthma here how work hard? ):
God bless me for tmr route relay.
Pray i will do my best, keep my stamina up. (:
AMEN. (;

Post until my leg cramp aleady. -.-
Oh my gosh.
Kay shall end here, using my bro's lappy. :P
And he is nagging like my mum! ^^
BYE. (: