Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ngee Ann (:

Just now came back from Ngee Ann poly. ;D
Played bball thr.
SHIOK. XD
Shermaine,Laoliang,Sayang,Evan,Janice and shannaJieJie. :D
Thn got yishun town, jurong, potato(yingzhao coach) and Big girls.
LOl.
Thn....... Play match, against one another.
Thn mix with the BIG girls. So fun. :D
Go home with shermaine at 7pm.
Cus i dono how to go home. :P
Hahaha. :D
Fall down! ): On my knees. LOl.
Slide onto the floor man. Hais.
Pain pain pain.
Was playing 4v4 with yishun town thn fall down.
LOl..........

But alittle bit pain only lah.
Not very pain. :D
Sayang didnt sayang me. ):
LOl.
kidding. :D:D:D
Hmm... Last night very angry.
Was angry at my Laoma twice.
LOL.
Thn, I was doing my math.
Thn was playing with my whiteboard marker.
So... i was careless, stupid enough.
To OPEN the cap thn take out the ink.
POP!
The ink splash onto my table. ):
The WORST is.
It spalsh onto my Math Homework. ):
DAMMNNNN freaking alot blue ink on the page.
So... the ink got over the questions i do.
Was like Cannot see anymore.
I was sitting thr. O____O
Thn got my correction tape and keep taping and taping.
Thn still cannot!!!
From a full correction tape, I left with more than half less than full.
What the hellllllllll..... D:

Wa. My shoulder thr still pain. ): Swollen abit too.
WISHES TOMORROW B'GIRLS MATCH WIN!!!!
We will go there and support your. ^O^
YAYE. Lol. Shall end my post here.
BYEEESSSSssss.. (: