Thursday, February 18, 2010

HI.
Sorryyy cus' i could not upload those pictures i promised last post. ):
ya....
Forgive uh.


So....
WED: school reopen. Everything went the same. Boring.
Had training after school.
Training was okay.
Half way,rain come. went all the way up, thn do some physical.
Court dry, went all the way down. Did some shooting.
Played 5v5 with B girls.
Did alot of mistakes during 5v5 thn had coach's scolding.
Yea..... sorry to myself and everybody.


TODAY: same thing happen early in the morning.
thn call for SC meeting while Duty was going to off.
They say" okay, from next monday onwards,
everyone had to report to school before 7am.
for attire check... etc etc. "
I was totally O_O . Yea..

I want to sleep one leh...................... -O-
SO stress... don't want to be SC lah.
Getting the same problem every single day.
Hais.

Totally love SNSD!!!!!!!!! ^^
SNSD :D:D
SNSD
SNSD
SNSD
Haha. TOTALLY love the song "OH!"
(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

tmr is cross-country. Shermaine tell me to run with her.
She say she will FORCE me to run. CONFIRM will get top5/ wad.
Pray that GOD will bless me for tmr's run. (:
amen~

Ya so everything shall end here.
BYESSSSsssssss.