Saturday, February 27, 2010

5thDec

Was quite busy these few days.
Had friendly match last friday with Yishun sec.
And ya... Lost.
AES : Yishun
15 : 30

Shermaine and me did ALOT of mistakes.
More than the sec1s and catherine.
Was really proud of sec1s that they did run after the ball.
Fight for it.
And of course Catherine! 1st quarter play until 3rd quarter.
Nice one catherine! (:
Fighting all the way. (:
So end up i can't play controller. So had to let catherine/shermaine or the sec1s.
Didn't do very good attack and defense, got scolded by coach.
But it's okay, cus' i also know that i didnt do well.
Last quarter got up and play.
Men to men, full court.
Quite tiring. Running up and down.
But i did better than 1st-3rd quarter. :D
Overall, i'm still not happy with myself.

There's one part. Whr a girl went for lay-up.
I didnt TOUCH until her or the ball.
My hand was thr. Just about 5cm away from the ball.
I sort of ' boo' the girl. she scored, and the referee blow foul.
I was stun. Does ' boo ' your opp going for lay-up is a foul?
I was damn pissed by this when i saw the referee blow foul.
But things already happen, can't help with it.

These few days was sooo addicted to SNSD(girls generation) XD
Found out that Yuri's birthday was same as me. :D
5thDEC. :D
But korea's time is so much different from s'pore.
When it is 4th dec in s'pore, Korea was 5th dec.
But who cares? Month and Day same can liao. ^O^
Was DAMNNN freaking happy when i saw.
Muahahahaha.

Gonna to quit SC tmr. No matter wad.
It is stressing me up!
It is like whereever i go around the school,
There will be eyes looking at me.
They even told me to PIN up my fringe.
So UGLY and look so stupid!
I had never ever use a pin ever since i cut my hair short.
Or u can say i dont noe how to use a pin. -.-
Cus when i was small,
Tie-ing my hair was my mother's job.
So everytime i just pass the things to her and she do it.
And you tell me to PIN it up.
FANTASTIC.
And had to go for meetings every day at 7am.
I dont even had the time to sleep and had to go to school before 7am.
I just go to the teacher tmr in the MORNING.
Doing duties is wasting my time. Standing thr like a statue,
Waiting for mosquitoes to bite you. And you end up scratching here and there.
I had enough of SC.

Tmr is school, how great.
Training is tmr too. Hope it don't end too late.
Everytime before training i will feel very tired.
Whole body started to turn soft.
Was shaking all over.
wow.
I want to go ngee ann to play basketball. :l
Shall end here now.
BYESSSSSssssssss. (: