Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Injuries

HI. :D
Posting agn. :D
Yesterday had training.
Only ran the route relay. 4rounds.
But take timing for 3rounds only.
I do badly. ): Cus keep got leg cramp.
Hais.
At the lasttttt metres of the 4th round,
I chiongggggg thn reach the yellow bump.
Thn laoliang suddenly tell me to jog to the statue thr.
I was like. o_______o!
Thn i left with no strength. LOl.
But still jog to the statue and come back.

Veryyyyy impressed by leann's pulse rate.
19x something leh. She put in 95% of her effort.
Thats wad Mr ong say. I only 128. ):
I must PUTTT in my efforts the next time round.
I MUST IMPORVE MY STAMINA! >:O
ROARRRR.
After running, rest for like 25mins.
So good. ^^
Cus we rest until 3pm thn we go support B'girls Match.
AES : Dunearn
57 : 45
YAYE............. :D
Janice soooooo strong. xOx
I want to be as strong as her. (:
I MUST!!!!! LOl.
I must look for my teamates when i am dribbling.
Cus i controller. -.-
Laoliang told me that i nvr look. SO!
I must look alr.
I MUST. (AGN.) -.-

Kay. Come to today.
Had to stay back to finish up the PE project thingy. ):
So end up didnt go for prayermeet. ):
SADDDDD.
Thn thursday had to STAY back agn..........
For transdiscipline project!
So ended up cnt go for live.... nvm i forgotten the name.
LOl...... Opps.
Thanksssss God that today no HISTORY test! :D:D:D:D
Cher postpone it. XD YESS!
But today had chinese test. -.-
1st question i dono how to do.
So i kept flipping my textbook. Cus it is open bk.
Flipping and flipping still cnt find.
So i try lo. Dono correct anot. :P
Hope i pass. :D
Today at english was suppose to present our work.
It was suppose to be me and june.
I present thn she click.
Thn kieran kept saying that june dono how to click.
Cus he edited somethings, wad hyperlink shity things.
When he edited, he was suppose to show it to prince
He didnt.
So, ended up june was clicking the slides. He present.
I stand there,
Wanted to say out the words.
Thn kieran go take my words.
He took my stage away.
So i stand thr look at him.
He just kept talking and talking. NON-stop.
And so fast. SIAO eh.
Thn i move away, move to june side.
thn when wanted to click hyperlink,
June press.
Thn he keep come here thn go thr.
WTFFFF lah.
He is taking the stage away man.
Thn when mdm lye asked to elaborate,
He just walked away thn i take my OWN piece of paper
with june, stand infront and elaborate.
WTH?!

After class went to talk to mdm lye.
Thn mdm lye say she will give individual marks.
She say the folders must have my works done.
I was like Ohhhh crap. lOl.
So. Ya.... I dont like him man.
To kieran: If you are reading this now.
And you don't like it
You can find me in school.
If you think what i am writing is SHIT
Come, let's settle.
You are just too much.
The whole class already don't like you
So can you please behave yourself
Cus you are just like a primary school kid to me.
And i don't like small kids around me.
Not happy? Punch me in my face if you dare.
I will give it IN YOUR FACE.
Kay done.
Shall end my post here because i am eating my dinner already.
Going to finish up my homework after i eat finish.
CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG!
BYESSSSSSsssssssss. (: