Monday, June 1, 2009

Yesterday :l

Yesterday was the stupid-est day for me . Reason: my father scold me . ):
Just becus of my results , he scold me by getting 3 C5s , 3As , and 1B . Is is that bad ? O.o Gotten 8th position in class , 46+/700 . So gd liao still tio his scolding , WTF .Then yesterday night my mother bought supper . Nothing to buy thn bought chicken rice , half for me and my brother . I can say damn nice :} ahaha. :D
Then my father came bck from outside , cus he go out at night . Then came bck about 10+ . Tell me off the comp , so i off . take my chicken rice outside and eat . Then he say i am more worst than a pig= Zhu Gou Bu Ru . he said Pig at least when got things to eat the tail will shake , then he say me leh , eat also don have call ppl wan anot just eat quietly . WTF lorh , scold me for my results alr still expect me to call him to eat meh .
I rather die than asking him to eat . Then went to sleep . The Chicken rice made me feel happy :) Thanks to the chicken rice! = thanks to my mother .
Today was super duper boring at home , other than computer , i had nothing to do . Brother went to sch to have his O level Chinese .(the best cus he nt at home) :D

Hey guys , if one day i die , The reason is either one of these below:

1.Bored to death
2.Beat by father to death
3.Fight with brother
4.Old age
5.Accident
6.Murder case
7.Husband-wife case(when knife is used)


I hope to die at No.4 (: OR Live forever ( it will nvr ever happen)

TILL HERE ~! (cus my brother is pestering me) ByeBye ! :D