Saturday, May 30, 2009

Morning went out with seniors(Tingyi&Tinghui), caius(did i spell wrong?) and hosea . Just came bck and finished my lunch .P:Mcspicy . It's really spicy kays... to me .(: After drinking the whole cup of Coke , my mouth still have spicy taste . Make me feel so ... argh .>O<

Anyway, morning go out was damn sleepy, -O- even on the way bck home . which was afternoon . On the bus bck to lot one , slept for awhile . Can't sleep throughout cus of people talking here and there ,which was so noisy yea . Morning went to somerset near orchard road . which was FAR :O But got straight bus . Haha not troublesome. (: went to seniors' church and see a concert . One word to me : COLD...
Brrr... Too cold almost can't breathe .

Tomorrow don't know whether can go Jurong sec anot . Depend on my father . Sigh* And yesterday was damn happy , of some reason yea . (: Right now , nothing to do . ): So, i shall end here :D ByeBye ! :D

*Anybody want company me on june holidays to sell tickets ? Anywhere anytime (: just tell me the time and place to meet (: