Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Starting losing interest in you


Today morning went to school for training . First ran the route-relay , thn have the training . Training had very less things , but it was sure tough . Havent had breakfast today morning . End up having stomachache . Ass hole . -_- After doing ... something : i dono how to say , -__- had a break , thn play 5 on 5 with the team and the pri6 girls . From ... Kranji ? Dono , blur about them from which sch alr . After Coach sub me , a stupid bee fly from somewhere and landed on my foot , then it sting me . it was pain when it sting thn i immediately lift up my leg take out the sting .
After the 5 on 5 , while coach was saying something until halfway , the sting hurts my leg >:O Stupid bee , make sure u dont sting me agn , if u wan , give a poisionous sting . I hope bees could read English . O.O So , it could use the computer thn come my blog and read this post . Hah . Tmr had nth to do , rest at home after today training ? I guess . Cus i cnt even stand up after sitting down after training . HAHA . -_- Kays till here going to plurk alr . BYEBYE ! :D