Monday, June 1, 2009





Yo guys :D I'm here to post agn :) The reason why i post these 3 pictures up thr is : I love them . Lol . The electric violin is wad i always wanted . To have it and learn to play it . I've learn playing drum in pri 6 and it was just so cool xOx .
And finallyyyy , Basketball . It's is always been my interest since pri 3 . It's is just so FUN ! xD

My brother today go to sch agn . Haha ... i'm left at home playing comp . :} No nid to waste my breath fighting with him . Lol . :D Ltr going out perhaps . Sigh* Haven't sell a single ticket ! OH NO :O Die lorh . :l

Yesterday tio my father's scolding agn . -.- WTH . But forgotten what he scold . :} Lol . Anybody Have the time to go out and sell tickets with me ? :) Contact me and tell me when and where u want to sell :D Thanks!!! :B
TIL HERE ! BYEBYE :D