Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm bck ! :D


Yoh yoh guys i'm bck from somewhere . Lol . Bck to post larh , in simpler form . (: How are u guys doing ? Great ? Bad ? Aiya , who cares . Oh , u care of course . Haha :D
Any games to introduce ? Cus , I'm BORED to death ! -0- yawn* Sian . ): Thursday going www with 6E ? oh no , eh ? ya ... going with 6E ... Aiya i dono . Only noe going with 6E outing . Thats all . Yay finally can meet up 6Es x3 dono how everyone is doing . ): Dono how's fuchui , maybe she became alibaba ? cus she love alibaba so much ? Haha :D Zhengni , doing very fine cus she came my hse tat time . Lol -.-"'
Crystal !!! The chio one worh , dono how's she doing too . I only noe band , band and band :D hah ;D Wenxin , i also dono :l Anthea , also dono . Aiya nvrmind thursday meet one another thn noe liao lorh . Haha :D
I'm going to find blogskin !! >:O Jiayou to myself . (: Tmr training , Jiayou gurls , Can do it !@#$%^^ . Lol wad am i doing . o.o psps cancel "@#$%^^" (:
Gtg ! Byebye ! :D