Sunday, January 31, 2010

New pairs

Yaye. Here once agn. (:
Today went to buy basketball shoes.
Walk around...... Saw one nike shoes.
White and purle. 90%white10% purple.
So NICE man... But it cost $199. ):
So expensive.........
Thn saw one adidas shoes. Just find it nice... ok ok..
$89, DEAL.
LOL. Red,black and white.
And the shoes looks big. LOl....
But i wear, it was tight.
Finally got a basketball shoes. ^^
If not the OLDDDD, torn AND1 basketball shoes is going to be more worst.
LOL. Very old alr kay. from the first time i go training last year till now.
LOL. (:

The shoes is SUPER big as i say.
So big until my shoebag cnt fit. LOL!
Thn changed another shoebag. my brother one.
Still big. WOW. But better than my one.
HAHA. :D
Tmr is school, training too. (:
Once agn, hope the sec1s put in their efforts in the training. (:
Competition is coming~
Cnt wait to see which schools are we playing against. (:
Woo....
Should i buy another basketball shoes from coach?
Lol. One for training, one for competition.
Should I? Should I?
Nevermind. Shall end here.
BYEEESSSSSSSSssssssss. (:
I always pray to God
That
I will see you one day.
We will be happy together just like last time
ONE DAY.
We may not be a pair
I just hope to be your friend.
A friend who can make you laugh,smile.
Your BEST friend.