Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kp.

Today school was so -.-
Yea....
During art lesson someone acted cool.
With a basketball think he is a pro.
Doing out stunts which dont look pro at all.
CheeBai sia.
Told him to put down the ball.
ACTED BLUR.
I wanted to slap his face. But i did not.
Nt i scare get scolding. Is i scare he go cry for his MAMA.
Throw twice at me, i Control myself.
Once rubber band thn a pen.
Fvck. -.-
Want woo such a CHIO girl... woo a ugly girl first lah.

Thn recess, didnt have fun in recess at all.
Sit with tracy, thn after that Nu-er(june) and laopo(celine) and sharon came.
Sit tgt. Eat eat...
Laopo ask if i am okay. Just nod my head.
Thn kept talking about the act cool guy.
Blah blah.
Anyway, tmr is B'girls match!
Pray that they will do well. (:
Although it is Jurong, I believe your will still win!
JIAYOUS! (:

Just now went to bpp with sarah,shermaine,suli and sayang! :D
Had alot of fun. (:
On bus met until Janice. Talk and talk until we reached bpp.
Thn went to popular,buy sayang's book. Thn suli's hp got one weird ringtone.
So loud lorh. I dont know her man.
Thn went to KFC to had lunch.
Talk about some funny things and tmr's match.
And some basketball things.
Laugh Out Loud.

Thn took 190 back to lot1 and 300 at interchange.
HOME SWEET HOME. (:
Actually nt sweet at all. -.-
LOL.
Kay, shall end here. If not brother nagging.
A guy nagging sia! LOL.
I thought only GIRLS nag alot of times.
He nag more than me.
5min nag 1 time.
SIAO!
Kay,BYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssss! (:

It took us 1 day to become friends.
And it took us 3days to become cold to one another.
Why? Give me the answer please.