Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BOO

HII :D
Here posting agn. (:
Yesterday was training.
It was okay.
Gets really angry when the sec1s didnt pay attention to me.
Not concentrating.
So, tmr onwards i going be strict liao.
Same with shermaine. going to tell cat tmr about this.
Yupp, so.... B girls'match starting this friday!
Pray that they will get into top 4.
And NATIONAL!
LOL.

Today at school nth really happen.
Except that today morning lower sec went for a WALK~
And i didnt go as i got duty.
So when all past by, it was like... Hihihihihi all the way.
LOL.
Hiukee owe a HIT! AH HA.
>:P
Tmr is training! What i hope for is all the sec1s
to get half of our standard. AT LEAST.
But if they continue nt doing well
Nt doing seriously and laughing when u are nt suppose to.
We will do badly at competition which is coming SOON.
And i dont want that.
I dont want to be like last year!
I want NEW HOPE~
LOL. craps. -.-

Tmr is school agn.
PE! yay. (: Hope ms vivien dont let us play stupid games.
LOL :x opps.
I want play bball AH.
Tmr is bball training too. (:
Hope sec1s will do better. And will respect the rules and seniors.
PLEASE. -.-

Today after school was damn funnyyyyy.
Shermaine,dorothy,yen yee,sarah & me walk to the bus stop.
Walking to the traffic light, one butterfly fly towards me.
I AH! thn they laugh at me. LOL
I scare of butterfly mah. ):
In sch also. walking outside sci lab 1 butterfly fly towards me
I siam thn AH! thn they laugh at me.
Cus my reaction very funny. LOL
Sayang also scare butterfly KAY!
So we 2 was lyk holding one another while walking along the traffic.
LOLOLOL.
And kept laughing.
But in 67 bus was the most FUNNIEST.
We were talking about some craps when i rmb
the time when after training,we came out of toliet,
Shermaine was the 1st one to go out.
She was standing in the middle thn saw SOMEONE
Fall down. HAHAHAHA!
The whole thing was
Walking in high heels cus going to some performace/rehersal.
Walking down the slope, Nicely everything fine,
File was in her hands.
Suddenly!
PIA!!!!! BOOOOMMMMZZZz. Thn shermaine started laughing OUT LOUD.
We all thought wad happen.
Thn all saw, ALL LAUGH.
Someone told us nt to laugh but the person also laugh.
Thn after 5/10 sec, someone ran up to the girl to help her.
5/10 SECONDS!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Thn ms pek came down.
Saw us laughing lyk siao.
Shermaine told her thn ms pek say us
instead of helping we laugh at her,
Thn she still laugh lyk us also.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! SIBEI funny lorh!
OMGOMGOMG.
Just now in bus we kept laughing about this.
Until we got seperated in lot1
LOl..............
*can't stop laughing.
Kay shall end here before father come back and scold me.
BYESSSSSsssssssssssss!!!!!! ^O^