Saturday, January 30, 2010

I just got upset.

HI. (:
Back from bball.
YAYE.
Can rest. (:
Havent did my TONS TONS TONS of homeworks.
It can weight up to 1kg. LOL
Last week had geo test. First geo test.
Was Freaking hard. I wanted to die becus...
None of the questions i noe.
Basically, i didnt revised. I put my bk under the table.
Haisss........ Get ready to get 0/20. ):
Zero!! Haissssssssssssssssssss.

Next week had math test. Hope i am ready for it. o.O
Pray to god tat i can manage my time well.
I am in total mess now.
Tmr buying basketball shoes!!!!!!! YESHHHH.
>:) YES YES YES!
After 1 yr, my poor, dirty, first basketball shoes is torn.
LOL..
I hope thr has the shoes i want.. o.O
Went to sportslink in west mall before.
A basketball shoe caught my eyes man.
SO COOOLLLLL. a number 23 was at the side.
Somewhr around and it was small.
LOL. And that shoes cost $159.
WTH! $160 ..... So expensive man.

I dont feel lyk being a SC....
Was so freaking stress when being an SC.
Hais..............
Shall end here. (: Havent eat my dinner. ):
BYEESSSSSSSSSSSSsssssss.
The sky is blue,
The sun is bright,
It make my eyes hurts,
But in my mind,
You are brighter than the sun,
And you don't make my eys hurts,
You make me shine instead.