Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Emotions.

Just came bck from CG.
WOOT.
Play some games which was so funny. (:
Today at school nth happen.
Oh. Have the wad walk thingy.
Didnt go agn! LOL.
But from nxt week onwards must go. ):
Have to sweat so jialat before class begin.
SAD. ):
Cannot da han ah. Hais.

These few days very sad. But going to CG cheer me up!
Yay. :D
Yay.
Yay..... ... o.O
Kay...
Seriously,i dont like it. something yea.
SOMETHING. Yea...
YA. LOl.

Tmr is B girls' 2nd match!!!
Think vs hua yi ah.
Don't know. LOL.
JIAYOU B GIRLS!!!
Your will always be my best SENIORSSSS.
And to me, your will ALWAYS WIN!
YEA YEA YEA! Man.

Was SOOOOO troubled after recess today.
About somethings going on in my head.
I put my head on the table during MT class
Before Li lao shi come. Was so troubled.
But when li lao shi came, nobody tell me leh!
until i hear lao shi's voice. Thn i faster zoom to my place.
Heng. -.-
Nobody know what happen. NOBODY.
Only me. I cnt trust anyone, so i didnt tell.
After going to CG, everything went off my mind.
Clear and peaceful. (:
PEACE. "D

Kay shall end here before my father come back.
Urm..... BYEEEEEEEESssssssss! (:

Am i missing you?
Or... Am i missing all of you?
I don't know.
I just wish to see you,
Somewhere around singapore,
ONE DAY.