Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Time



These 2 photos are bball girls team. :) SOME only.
Anyway had not post for long time.
Back here posting. :) Didnt had much time these few days.
Again... haha. :D
Had been going to trainings these few days. Tough. :l
Yesterday was tough kay. Today wake up, back pain. My god.
Pray that god heal my back :D

Today wanted go YTSS train. Then i forgot i had to buy groc.
Have to cook fried rice for tmr. Hais...
Then also very tired, so didnt go. Lol......
Maybe go there some days. :) Miss those ytss PEOPLE! :D

I WANT FRIENDLY MATCHES! Lol...
Like friendly match alot nowadays. Didnt know why.
Yesterday went to bpp with the team, i mean some.
Eat, thn walk walk. thn buy something.
Really had fun with them. :)
Thank you God for the fun you showered! ^O^
Yea......... ... lol.
Shall end here. :D BYEBYE! :D:D
You became prettier every single day.
Your smile is in my mind now.
I can't erase it, it's stuck there.
I dream of you every single day.
Every hour,every minute,every seconds.
Do you?
If i went oversea, i wouldn't have met you.
What i pray to god now,
is to let me know you better. Be together.
Bless you and me, my love.