Monday, December 21, 2009

Boomzxzxc

Boomz man. (:
Today training was all on footwork on the morning.
Before that ran route relay.
WTH! OMG OMG. So tired lah excuse me.
And 2 seniors came. :D
Halfway of training my ankle pain. ):
Wth.
Had to go and buy ankle guard!
GO GO GO.

Played 5v5 between C and B.
2 seniors help the C and 2 of the B girls. :D
Cus i cnt play. *sob.
Watch them play i feel so jealous man.
MAN! ):
And i was helping them counting the points,
was like,
LOl.

Haiyo ah. Thn came bck home.
Bro sit on chair infront on computer.
I was beside him.
Thn he push me. ): Cus i was i the way. P:
My feet. My poor little toes was on the floor.
When he moved, the wheels of the chair hit my toe!!!!!
*SOB.
I slap him tons of times. :B
Muahahhaha.......... ^O^

Kay stop here now.
Byessssss. (: