Sunday, December 27, 2009

IMVU BACK!




Pictures taken from IMVU. (:
I shall show YOU that guys can be dancing so HOT.
Woots~
Lol. bit gay yea. -.-
Same thing, the boy up there is my character. haha. :D
SEXY mah? hahahaha. kidding kidding.
It's disgusting kay.
I have been laughing all the way when i took this.
HAHAHA~
Another funny thing happen today!
GUESS WHAT
haha. Dont tell YOU. P:
Had been chatting with Gan-jiejie AKA
JUNE TAN JUN YI!
LOl. Telling me to update my DEADLY BLOG.
HO~~
Thn drew some pictures.
Didnt took so too bad. haha.
JUNE: A broken guitar which dont look lyk one
QL: Edit hers by drawing another one
JUNE: WOW
JUNE: draw some chenmehmeh thingy.
and purposely wrote it in PINK.
QL: Whr is the sheep?
JUNE: In the grass
LOL
QL: drew a hello kitty with a MEH2 :D
and a LOL o.o below.
JUNE: OMG so niceeee.
QL: SHOCK.
blahblah.... thn until just now gan-jiejie offline.
HAHA.
Force me to post. LOl
JUNE TAN JUN YI! force me to post.
haha.hahahahha.
She told me to write her BIG name.
Hahaa~
Kay shall end here.
Father coming home.
Tmr's training!!! (:(: Pray that god will bless me for it!
And also!
Bless YTSS tmr in their match with JWSS. (:(:
Hope i can go and watch. ):
If i can make it in time lo. Hais.
Miss them. haha. :D
BYEESSsssssssssssssss. (;