Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS (:

Taken from yahoo.com.sg (:

Firstly,
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS! (:(:(:(:(:
HOHOHO. :O
Today is christmas, nth special to expect.
Father didnt go for work, and i am at home
BORED.
Same thing, father will take a afternoon nap.
Thn Bro and me will start playing the computer.
Hah. :D
Nth special, and it is VERY QUIET. -.-
Wanted to go out man. ):
Just now mention of going out tmr to father.
I said go out celebrate christmas with frens.
He said dont go out.
Wonder if he is serious or not. ):
I'm going to beg mother tonight agn.....
SAME THING every friday.
And the SAME answer will come out
NO.
WTH. -.-
I really really want to go out ah!
I dont want to rot at home. ):
NO
NO
NO..!
God, if you could help me. Please soften my mum's heart. ):
Hais.... Nth to do now also. Whatever. -O-
Shall end here.
BYESSSsss.
Your last word to me was 'Bye'