Friday, December 25, 2009

I Hope

I Hope I Hope.
Hope alot of things! ):
But some just can't be with me.
I had no choice to keep hoping for it.
HAIS.

Had been staring at facebook for about 1hr.
Nothing to DO!
My god.
Want to go out breathe breathe air. ):
Parents just dont let me go out with fellow frens!
Wth.
Wth.
Only let me go out with my irritating Brother.
Or u can say BORED brother.
HAIS.

School opening! Heard from Gan-jiejie AKA June (:
that school is next mon/tue.
She thinks.
Hahahaha. :D
Was chatting with her just now on MSN.
Then she went off watching DVD.
Guess it is Hello kitty or jay chou. XD
Hahaha......

Thn she say me today very high.
And i dont think so. Cus...
Thats just me!
Muahahaha. ^O^
Yesterday christmas so no training.
I'm starting to miss training.
Woots. (:
First time, Yea! ^o^

Currently in a mood of SIAN.
What The HELL can i do in a 4-rm hse?
Run around? People will say me mad.
Sleep? Oh no, i can't slp.
Stare in the air? My brother will say me CRAZY.
Go playground? Hey i am not a KID! Besides,it is going to rain.
Sms friends? Brother will nag... Father will nag.
And if my sms go beyond $30, my father going cancel line. ):
So, Control.......... -3-

Ah..... School open sesame please. ):
Can't wait for basketball match! ^^
COMING SOON....

Okay.... -.- Shall end it here once and for all!
OMG. -.- LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL.
BYESSssssssssss (: