Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fever sucks man . ]:

Yo guys ! :) Sorry for not posting a long time . Cus now i trying to study hard .-_-"' So , i only could play comp on sat !!! T-T 1 week play one day , ke lian ah ... :O
Yesterday think i not feeling well liao . Thn today got a fever , -_-"' 4plus A.M. granny woke me up to make me drink somekind of syrup ? i think . Thn took my temperature , 39.4 . Wth !!! Thn i very cold larh . i snatch the blanket with my granny when i sleep . HAHA . :D My granny use ice wrap in a towel and put on my forehead . Thn 6plus woke up agn , my hair , pillow became wet . -_- cus of the ice melt . Thn my father take 1 medicine , give me eat . Thn tell me to swallow ,i was lyk " Shit man i hate this " I dont even dare to swallow medicine when small lorh . especially those big big ones .
I put inside my mouth and waited for the medicine to become "smaller" Or u can say " Softer" Lol . Thn on the fan to dry up my wet hair . But i didnt sleep on the wet pillow agn larh , i put it on one side . Morning wake up at 9.30 , do everything that is needed thn watch Doraemon ! lol . -_- Thn forgot to sms senior that i not going to service today . :O but senior sms me and so i replied bck . :) Heng ah .
At 11plus went to see doctor , cus my father call bck home to tell my granny to bring me to see doctor . I have no strength when i walk to the clinic -_- Thn finally , reached thr . The nurse tell me to put on mask , thn i put on feeling uncomfortable . Went in to see the doctor thn say say came out to wait for medicine . 5/6 medicine cost me $62.80 , So expensive . :O I hate the anti-biotics larh . So eeee ... >0<
Anyway nothing to post alr . Lol ... Wait for the nxt Sat to post bah !
*Gugu coming to s'pore on 7thjuly :D YAY! x)Can eat my favourite food ! WOOTS~