Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Training is tomorrow for me !

Oh great , Tmr is training . :O Don't know whether is bad/ good cus my stamina drop ! ToT Sad ... Hope tmr coach not coming yea , (touch wood)if not i really die . D: *Pray to God*
Ya so CCA back to normal from Bloody Tomorrow . Sigh* Today had PE , Played bball with gervyn , Gong gon and ah mos . Played half way , want to cough out , but cnt cough out thn it make me breathe so difficult . -.- Then chengyi , william came . Ah mos and me *die* So 2 of them take over . Haha ;D

Today math lesson was SUPER boring that Zach(my partner) fell asleep . LOl . ._. HENG ah ! Today no science if not really i fall asleep . -.-
Then another unlucky matter , History test is suppose to be tmr , thn teacher no come , re-cher came and gave us the test where no one had studied , not even those guai kia(s) . So from Qn1-8 . I skipped 6and7 :D . Half time of the test , a LKK cher came in , a guy who was very OLD .
Then when cher say write ur last sentence , i was writing . after 30sec he said stop writing . walau , think wad ? Exam meh ? -.-
I don't care him , kept on writing . ;D Then he shouted " The last girl , I said stop writing." Just right i wrote finish muahaha . :D So i not happy with this LKK teacher , think wad ? This is not a EXAM , it's a TEST man ! Lax lah ! -.- diao eh .

kay i am Stopping here :D

BYEBYE ! ;D