Friday, July 24, 2009

Rendition ! :D

Yoh guys :D Just came back to school. i mean came bck from school . :D In bus saw loosin and jerlyn , and i was so quiet lah . =.= keep pressing on my phone , just feel too bored D: Went back home , COMPUTER ! xD Current status : SIAN ! :O
Kay now , share the school things :D

English , we had to do an acting agn . =.= Oliver twist thingy. And i had to be the Master bates(Charlie Bates) Zac, Celine , june , Robert and the stupid si chuan earthquake keep making fun of the word Master Bates . =.= They were so dirty minded man . :O Master Bates = Master bed . =.="' lol . Math leh ? Wa siao eh . worst . We are learning the stupid drawing of graph thingy . And of course the teacher , Wa ... SO bad lorh . Gave us so much homework . But now , she dont have liao :D Science leh , Cher teaching molecules things , which make me so confuse @_@
DnT , Shiok AH ! The cher so fun . ._. but he's old . :D

Today was my worst day in class . After recess went straight bck to class . saw my stationary was lying on the floor . I pick up , then saw my lead the case broke . Then left some of the lead inside . From a full bottle , to a few . Then i shouted at the homosexual boys . Including my chairperson . I scolded them " Oi ! want play go toilet play lah ! Play here for wad ?!" Then the chairperson look at me and laugh . and i wanted to smack his face and punch him . =.= Then i pack my things , went out classroom and go to DnT room without any person accompanying me , cus i was so angry lah . =.= After school went for cg . :D played a game called Concentration . :D Fun :D Then Gina taught some teaching . Until 3plus . :D

My class is full of HOMOSEXUAL GUYS . Teacher not in , Went to the back of the classroom and play"fighting" Fake fake punch then flew until like very pain lyk that then hit the wall and shouted " ARGH !" SO GAY MAN . =.=
How i wish can transfer class lah . =.= I dont want to stay in a Homo class . (just venting my anger)

Anyway , Anyone free tmr ? Go with me to orchard to see a concert man . Indoor got air-con one , no nid to worry too hot :D Just contact me if u are free and eager to go tmr :D THANKS ! xD

Til HERE ! BYEBYE :)