Thursday, July 16, 2009

Training is Starting

Yoh people out there !
Yea so , training is starting ... Don't know if it's a good news/bad news . Sigh* But i am not going for next week monday and friday trainings ! Again due to my mum concerning of my studies . Sorry to Ms Pek ! That i did not go home immediately after the rocket launch that day ... Sorry !!! D: I will do well and go back to usual trainings , if i did not do well for End-year , guess i will had to quit Basketball and join other cca ... D: How? Hope i do well lorh . I hope to be a superwoman , have strength to endure and continue to train seriously in training . SUPERWOMAN !!! >0< Can i have ur power ? Lol .
So , monday and friday on next week i will not be going . Someone help me tell Ms pek on monday leh , please :D Sun Bian tell her that i promise her on both that day i will go home straight .:D If not ... I don't know lorh . ._. Anyway Say until here le . Anybody want go back CONCORD?! Tell me the date and venue to meet at where :D Okay , BYEBYE ! :D