Friday, December 10, 2010

*Sigh...

HELLO. :D
Yesterday went to Sentosa, had lots of fun. My face damn red when we leave sentosa, have my specs marking on my face, so disgusting. Shermaine they all had sunburn, i have but not as pain as theirs. Hahahaha. Reached home at 9pm plus, super tired, kept yawning all the way, haha. Even now also, siao eh, these few days not enough oxygen. -.-

Had training today, Mr Ong say we will be going to Jurong today at 10 plus. Then next friday also going there. Kena shock, cus' he said go there and train, but actually go there and play friendly. -.- Didn't played well just now! Had twice easy layup but didn't go in the ball. Hais..... Tmr starting tuition, 2 hours leh! Alone with the teacher... Will die man, somemore 9.30... i want watch my doraemon one sia! ): Maybe tmr afternoon will go my hse thr and play ball? See got people go first anot. :D Maybe want to ask Evan they all... But scare they tired leh... I will just try asking them...

Another friendly against NJC next Monday!!! Hopefully i will play well cus it's at our school, hahaha. ;D Maybe not lah.... Don't know want to wear my basketball shoes or my normal shoes, if i wear normal shoes, i run faster and feel more comfortable, if wear basketball shoes, don't run fast and don't feel comfortable. Aiya don't know lah! Granny forcing me to eat Bee hoon for dinner though i told her i cooking instant noodles myself. WTF LAH. -.-
Okay shall end post here, BYE.