Friday, December 3, 2010

HELLO. :D
Had training today, first part was quite tiring cus need run 4 ze. Then do, 3v3 full court. Was tiring for me cus someone didn't run fast enough so i had to help to chase and also at the same time guarding my men. Then did 5v5, after doing that for like very long, had a break then Mr Ong taught us how to play the center. Had a few drills before playing 5v5 half court( practice). Need to train up my shooting ah. Not bad to play center lah, but i just didn't do block out everytime during 5v5 when i don't have shermaine in my team.

After training Team sang Happy birthday song for me, covered my ears, then Mr Ong say where got people cover their ears one and hint me to say thank you? Then i said thank you, and team sang the song again with my ears open BIG BIG ah. After that went to kopitam to have what ke kou mian, nice but super super super FULL after eating it. Walao, now i damn hungry. T_T But home don't have what i want to eat. ARGHHH. I think i burn my father's pocket already lorh. I spent all the money today. T_T Then tmr i want go out buy bag and shirt. Nevermind still can take from granny and Mum. Each take some <: Go jurong point tmr i think. HAIS. Morning so busy. Accompany granny go polyclinic, go cut hair. AHHH.........

Stay at lot1 just now with shermaine and evan. Walk around, went arcade to play. Walao i fail at the shooting one lorh. The thing keep protect then i cannot shoot, so i'm the last one to die. (: Then shermaine and evan keep shooting. Then played others, play racing, and finally play para para. HAHA. Then when going off saw a guy and a girl play the step step one, the girl lose sia, then the guy keep step step step like machine gun like that. That one not bad uh, can train our dou bu. :D Then went down, went to Mac. Buy things to eat, then joke around. Then after eating, sit down there and talk about our future. Talking about one by one's wedding next time then talk until sarah's. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Sarah's one SUPER AH! Must tell sarah to invite us next time when she married. :D:D:D:D:D Then finish about wedding, talk until sarah's children and grandchildren somemore. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Wa, cnt take it.
Okay shall end my post here. Today is fun? Walao monday no evan. ): Then slowly, no dorothy, no catherine. WALAO. Okay stop here. ;D
BYE! (: