Saturday, May 23, 2009

Inter-class& ... (:

Yesterday de yesterday was the inter-class game . first against 1/2 , win .Thn against 1/1 , damn funny while playing . HoHo . Catherine and me was lyk snatching the ball from one another . And thn fall down once yea ? But my left leg is the one injured , not right leg . I say sorry to my left leg . T-T "sorry , my dear left leg "

After playing , Ms pek say cnt cus me and Celine in sch team . so 2v3 . thn we rematch against both classes , Celine and june played 1st half . While me and June played 2nd half . Thn play and play , win . Celine was lyk Yippeeee ~~~ thn June , i forgotten , me ? so tired . and fan . Cus , nothing happend . Ms pek say aiyo ... play until so rough ... Thn i speechless . After playing went to canteen to have a bite .Cup noodles (: Thn the whole basketball team say out their things . And after saying , Everyone xin qin hao duo liao . :D SO happy . And Tracy use my phone . T-T But SIM card not mine P: HAHA .

Yesterday should go out with seniors , but my father dont allow . So , dont have go . Nxt week think can go have to ask my parents agn . -.-"' So yesterday stay at home . One word : SIAN ! Oh no . Is one word + one "!" . Haha ... nxt wednesday got inter-class badminton . Going to practice some controlling of forehand and backhand . I cant control ): Whenever i use backhand , i cant use bck my forehand . And of course going to practice some smacking . LoL :x And i will sure ask my Bro larh , he so pro at badminton . everytime smack will smack at my leg/stomach/head .

June holidays , going to "book" one saturday to go out . But dono go whr . ): Any ideas ? assumptionites sec ones to go only larh . Haha . So , any ideas to go whr thn contact me :) facebook , MSN or hp/home also can . :D Or tag at my tagboard . :D

Currently nothing to do . D: cus slack until cannot slack liao . Ahhaha ... this sentence . :D going to put somemore music .... But ! i dono wad music to put . Sigh* nvm i will think of some :D TILL HERE ! ByeBye ! Have a Fun HOLIDAYS !!! ;D