Friday, May 29, 2009

Holidays here~ :O

Today was the last day of school .One word to me:SIAN!!! After school was at the canteen . Waiting for dorothy's mother , while waiting , suddenly so many mothers come in from the gate ,thn we all are lyk :dorothy , which one ur mother ? which one ? Lol.Really hate holidays man... Need to go out agn to ask ppl to buy the lucky draw tickets organised by Boys' Town ? O.o AHHHHHHHHHH... ... hate this . -.- Training is coming on Wednesday , "wow" so fast seh .Havent prepare yet ): Dono wad might happen sia... Awww . D:

I just like school days (: So much fun yea ... haha.:D I dont feel lyk going out to ask ppl to buy the tickets man ... That time alr so buay da han alr now , going to die soon . T-T Hey my Primary sch friends , if can , help me larh ... 1 ticket for $2 . haha :D Oh ya , training coming and maybe i gonna lose weight agn . O.O lol . I currently lost ... erm... 4kg . Hahaha ...XD Height leh... Guess still the same . Amelia grow taller liao worh ,no need to compare height alr :D u had grown taller (:
Ah hahaha... xD

BOREDOM during sch holidays ... Maybe no time going out.Oh maybe yes .:D Want to go out thn contact me yea ? :D i try to find time. x} Kays... Gonna go around the internet . Haha, explore... :D Till here ! BYEBYE ~! :D