Monday, June 7, 2010

I got cheated

From the previous post, it say 'sunday is father's day'
Actually it is NOT! LOL. i was cheated. -_-
same thing yesterday was training. At night raining so morning is SUPER comfortable.
Want to sleep somemore but had to wake up for 8.30 training. ._____.
6.30 woke up, nobody was awake. except my father who went out to work already.
Had to do my own breakfast. ): But my breakfast was niceee. ^^
Home-made sandwich. :D Yumyum. :P
Won't tell you what i add inside! It's a secret. (:

Anyway, the sec 1s really disappoint me. Is not we never scold them or tell them.
No matter how much we tell or scold, they will never listen. NEVER.
Till now, i still don't like them. But i had to except the fact that they are my juniors! My teamates!
3 of us, even the Sec 3s can't even handle them. In fact, all of us dont like the sec 1s.
Can't they just listen to us? They think i solo, they think they're big, they think they are always right, they don't put in effort. I mean, not all but mostly.
I know nobody is perfect, but u can change to become better.
JUST CHANGE WON'T YOUR, SEC 1S ?!
If it happens ONE MORE TIME. Just one more time.
I telling your that I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER YOUR.
We brief you, scold you, tell you.
You do nothing. If i am wrong, i will say sorry. But if i am not wrong don't scold me!
What's that? I had my way of playing basketball. If you don't like it,
then don't play with me! Don't team with me!
I believe your have your own ways too. I am trying to 'adapt' .
What about your? I played it in this way, i know your want to score.
But your can't even shoot properly, finishing also not good. Why must i trust you for shooting or lay-up?
Even when i pass you the ball, you shoot, didn't even shoot properly.
AND I AM TELLING YOUR THE LAST SENTENCE.

YOU DON'T BLAME YOUR SENIORS.
THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DO WRONG OR DO RIGHT.

Alright no more of this.
BYE.