Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HELLO. :D
Yesterday had training. Coach didn't come, Mr ong coach us.
Weather was damn hot. until shermaine nearly chao da. :P
And yesterday's training really drive to mad.

I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH!
Had enough of your fucking attitude okay.
From second competition until now you kept shouting at me.
I HAD ENOUGH!
I was damn angry yesterday that after the first 5v5 i take my bottle and towel and went away.
After that i told mr ong my back was hurting.
So i rest abit... Mr ong play centre for me.
Not only angry at HER. was angry with the sec1s too.
Their playing... WA cnt tahan.
When i attack, i was angry.
So i just chiong.
thn suddenly SHE come snatch the ball from me.
I struggle, think i hit her face.
But in the end SHE still got the ball.
SHE scream i think thn look at me, but i nvr look back.

I TELL YOU I REALLY HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTITUDE OKAY.
I BEAR WITH YOU FOR 2MONTHS ALREADY.
DON'T THINK YOU'RE BIG!

Shall end post here.
Playing bball with crystal and amelia. Yay.
BYE.