Thursday, May 20, 2010

OUCH

Haha, sorry for not posting once again. :P
Was super duper busy having fun with shermaine,dorothy,evan,sarah and jesslyn these few days. :D
Evan kept laughing of the falling down incident cause by me.
Shermaine came out with don't know what jokes. Like, YAY/aiyoyo.
And of course, i burnt my hand yesterday. ):

So bu xiao xin. ): So painful...
the cup noodle HOT water splash onto my hand when i reach my table. -.-
there goes my $2.00, *Fly away* T^T
Then The water got splash onto my stomach.
So, i tell them. I turn around and see my stomach if have anot.
Then they laugh out loud. HAHAHAHA.
True wad, if not i see my stomach infront of them meh. LOL.
HAHAHAHA, kept laughing these few days.
I HATE SCIENCE RESULTS!
just 2 more marks for an A1. -.-
I HATE MATH!
just 5more marks for a passing grade. ):
Paper 2 was so easy, paper 1 was so difficult. ):
AND I HATE ENGLISH!
Damn comprehension and compo. -.-
Just making me to have another scolding from parents.
Going to have parents-conference meeting soon. ):
SCARE.

I WANT GO CHINA! I MISS the food there. :B
SO nice, muahahahaha. :P
i can't wait for another year. ):):):):
I WANT~ ^~^
yesterday had NATFA.
suck-ish. ): i was 5cm away for an A for standing board jump. ):
Inclined-pull up nearly make me fainted.
Guess i will get sliver again... SLIVER SLIVER SLIVER, Sigh*.

YoonA's 20th birthday is coming! 10 freaking more DAYS~!~!~!
30/5 ^^
Cannot wait. :D
I want to wish her a happy birthday. ):
Too bad i can't. BooHoo. T-T
Carribean IS OUT! HAHAHA.... So nice. ^^
Taecyeon actually kissed YoonA on her forehead!!! :\
*jealous*
Hahaha, alright shall end here.
It's getting late. :O
BYE! ^0^