Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nike (;

HELLO. (:
Today is sunday, tmr is school! ):
Tomorrow is Games carnival, hahahahahahaha.... ^0^
Went to buy school shoes today, went to Queensway there. :D
Bought a nike shoe, super light! lighter than my basketball shoes. ^^
Yay...
After that went JP, mum say she wanna buy clothes.
In the end, bought 2 shirts nia. Sigh* walk for a long time and bought 2 shirts only.
After that went home. Start making my shoes! ^^ Hehehe. Tmr wearing to school.
I think it will be weird. o_o But, it's okay right? :/
Nevermind. (:
7 More Days To YoonA's Birthday!!!! Wootssss :D

C A B I, everyone gather here~
C A B I, the hot you and I ~
C A B I, everytime all right~
C A B I, oh wild river~
Caribbean Bay!!!!! XDXDXD
oh cabi cabi, in crazy crazy~ ^^
AHHHHH.................. what a nice MV.
Alright, shall end here. :D Getting bored.
BYE! ^^