Sunday, May 30, 2010

A few more hours left

HELLO.
A few more hours to go and i will have to go to school for training.
Nervous. :/ Don't know what it will be like later. In the afternoon, HOT. going to be chaoda. :P
Hopefully i am able to endure?
Praying to GOD,
you will bless me everytime,everywhere.
Motivate me when i am going to give up!
Amen.
Okay, it is getting bad-er and bad-er. Why can't i take a break?
Holidays are like... not holidays for me.
Holidays are suppose to be like.... enjoying? But for me, it is Hate It.
Suppose going oversea this month, due to somethings, cannot go.
Once again, parents are telling me to go one day for training or two days.
It's the same like last year! I'm trying to work hard to balance, just give me time.
I'm working hard towards my goal for basketball and also my goal for studies, I need time.
I also need time to 'adapt' the toughness, give me more time!
Now, i'm just going to pray, pray to GOD.
..................
................
..............
............
.........
.......
.....
...
..
.
OKAY. Really hope i will do well later.
Shall end here.
BYE.