Friday, October 23, 2009

You are my basketball

Just reached home from training. :)
Went for training today, but didn't train.
Morning had vomited, guess yesterday eat something wrong.
So disgusting...

Today senior train us, Coach very late then come.
Played 5v5 when coach came. senior very funny too. :D
Her shooting all 3point, 99% go in, WOW.

Today teacher showed us overall marks.
I PASS ^^ hooray! But teacher say about 6ppl
cnt go sec2 express. Those ppl very SAD.

Tmr is shannajiejie bday party :D
Hope i can go out! :) Then can go church too. :D
Pray hard! >:l
Very sian leh... hope guitar lesson faster start! >:O
Shall end here, BYEBYE! :)


I always see you when you are not.
When I see you,you see me,
I turned away.I didn't know what to say.
I said something,you turned away,
It makes my heart break,and i will turn sad.

I hope we can be like last time,happy together. :)