Thursday, October 22, 2009

Saranghae :)

Just reach home after basketball.
Went to BPCC to play with chengyi,his sisters
and weijie.
Not very fun, not very bored, ok lah. :)
2guys there, one singapore poly,another dono,
know Coach, Wow. O.O
The s'pore poly is once a assumptionite,more WOW.
They call Coach... Lao heng? O.o think so.
Then play with them awhile, quite fun :D

Then weijie came, played badminton.
Me&chengyi VS weijie.
LOL...
Today at school, nothing happen.
EXCEPT.
Celine call me ChaoCheeBai.
And i call her CheeBai. :)
Nothing really much happen,had free periods,
from recess onwards.
Sian. I want to buy a guitar :(


Are you emo-ing or angry at me?
Or sad? I really cannot see this
anymore. I had always wanted to
ask you, but i was too scare.
What i know is, you are no
longer the one that i once knew.